Does a man seek only physical attainment from a
Can’t a man love someone who is not embodied?
Can’t a man be trusted with emotions without being cautious?
Does a man always want something in return when he gives?
Does a man always have to be an impatient predator?
Does a man always have to look at love as possession?
Have we men-folk earned such bad names that we need to be
looked down, always?
Can’t a man have respect, support and giving as synonyms to
Does he always have to be hurt when he is least expecting?
Isn’t a man entitled to his small little hopes and dreams?
- Follow Abode of Horus on WordPress.com
My Other Worlds~
Blogs I Follow
- Snehal Singh
- একটি শিমুল আর এক টুকরো আকাশ
- Or Margaritas... whatever works!
- RED GLADIOLA
- Books by Sharmishtha Basu
- laksie speaks
- A Lone Stranger
- Bryan Hemming
- Rochelle Wisoff-Fields-Addicted to Purple
- Sakshi Vashist
- The Green-Walled Tower
- Miss Lou Acquiring Lore
- the thinking closet
- Colours and Words Waltz
- ∼ Reconstructing Christina ∼